Georgia Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Elder Law, Medicaid & Long-Term Care Planning
Caring counselors listen carefully to your concerns in the Atlanta area
The Pollan Law Firm is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Elder Law, Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning cases. Based in Georgia, we have experience in the courts of the Atlanta area and throughout Georgia. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Responsive attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
The Pollan Law Firm knows how to navigate the complexities of Georgia law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisers, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Elder Law: Our compassionate attorneys are dedicated to helping you enjoy your life as you get older without having to worry about complex legal issues. We handle elder law matters involving wills, trusts, tax issues, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more.
- Medicaid: Medicaid is an assistance program to help people of low income pay their medical bills. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if you are eligible for Medicaid and guide you through the legal process.
- Long-Term Care Planning: No matter your age, it is prudent to make arrangements for suitable treatment if you require extended medical treatment. We provide personalized support to help you meet your long-term care planning needs.
- Medicare & Medicaid: If you qualify for Medicare or Medicaid, our experienced attorneys at The Pollan Law Firm can guide you through the complexities of the healthcare system. We help you understand your rights to fair medical assistance and reasonable care.
- Trusts: There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. Our estate planning attorneys can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- Estate Planning: We provide estate planning services for clients throughout Georgia.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: When drafting an estate plan, it is important to include considerations for the care of your children and elderly parents or other dependent adults. Our knowledgeable attorneys help clients establish stable guardianships and conservatorships.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare powers of attorney. Our experienced lawyers work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Living Wills and Other Advance Directives: We help clients create living wills, powers of attorney and other forms of advance directives. These documents can allow you to make clear how your medical care and finances should be handled in the event that you cannot make decisions yourself.
- Trust Administration: Once a trust is established, it must be overseen by a qualified administrator. The role of the administrator is to manage the investment of funds and the distribution of assets according to the trust documents. Our experienced attorneys provide ethical and meticulous trust administration services as well as reliable advice to administrators.
When you work with The Pollan Law Firm, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Georgia law firm today
The Pollan Law Firm cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our office, conveniently located in Georgia. Call our firm at 678-510-1358 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.